Following her visit to Geneva in September 2017, Dr Carling was invited back to the World Health Organisation headquarters in July 2018 and presented on the revisions to the WHO Primary Ear and Hearing Care Manual. This document is now in its final stages and once complete will be freely available for use by doctors, audiologists and health workers in low to middle income countries to help prevent hearing loss and minimise its effects in both children and adults across the globe.
- What is an Audiologist? Understanding the Role and Expertise
- Dr Carling presents at the 2023 BAA Annual Conference.
- Can wax in the ear cause Tinnitus?
- Is it Safe to Use Hopi Candles?
- Kent Hearing Hosts Kent Community ENT Training Courses
- Kent Hearing now at The Pantiles, Tunbridge Wells
- Summer Hearing Health
- WHO Primary Ear and Hearing Care Training Manual is published.