Following her visit to Geneva in September 2017, Dr Carling was invited back to the World Health Organisation headquarters in July 2018 and presented on the revisions to the WHO Primary Ear and Hearing Care Manual. This document is now in its final stages and once complete will be freely available for use by doctors, audiologists and health workers in low to middle income countries to help prevent hearing loss and minimise its effects in both children and adults across the globe.
- Merry Christmas
- Happy Birthday Kent Hearing!
- Hearing loss and diabetes – Dr Carling speaks.
- Hearing Dogs
- World Hearing day 2021
- Dr Carling to speak at the South African Association of Audiologists (SAAA) Virtual Congress.
- Dr Carling becomes a Senior Fellow of the British Society of Audiology.
- World Hearing Day – Tuesday 3rd March