Following her visit to Geneva in September 2017, Dr Carling was invited back to the World Health Organisation headquarters in July 2018 and presented on the revisions to the WHO Primary Ear and Hearing Care Manual. This document is now in its final stages and once complete will be freely available for use by doctors, audiologists and health workers in low to middle income countries to help prevent hearing loss and minimise its effects in both children and adults across the globe.
- WHO Primary Ear and Hearing Care Training Manual is published.
- Why you shouldn’t use cotton buds in your ears
- World Hearing Day
- Hearing Test or Hearing Check?
- Why should I get my hearing checked?
- New clinics at Kent Hearing
- Making a splash this summer? Spare a thought for your ears!
- Valley Invicta Careers Fair