Our experience and expertise enables you to get optimum benefit from your hearing solution and rehabilitation and we recognise that hearing aids may form only a small part of the right solution for you.
Using the latest technologies, accessories, counselling and other aural rehabilitation methods, we tailor an individual hearing solution and treatment plan to each and every patient. We can expertly fit a wide range of the latest hearing aids available internationally. However we are not aligned to any one manufacturer, giving us the freedom to make sure that we recommend and fit only the product that is best suited to your own individual needs and preferences.
A wide range of accessories are available with many hearing aids today and may be recommended on the basis of your detailed assessment or during your on-going care.
To book your appointment please call us on 01732 525912 .
“Can I offer my sincere thanks and appreciation for the total service you provided in fitting my new hearing aids yesterday, from thinking I would never hear my beloved music properly again to enjoying playing my instrument in 24 hrs WOW!”
About your appointment
Prior to your appointment, we will ask you some initial questions to understand the hearing issues that you have. We may also ask you to complete some additional questions by email or online, so that we can address your hearing issues as effectively as possible when you visit us.
On the day of your appointment we will review your past medical and hearing history and undertake a clinical examination of your ears before performing a series of tests specifically appropriate to you and your symptoms.
From these tests we will then make an expert diagnosis and recommend a hearing management plan. She will discuss this with you in detail before recommending various hearing aid options. These will be shown, explained and demonstrated to you. Once you have chosen your hearing aids, a second appointment will be made for them to be fitted.
Your initial appointment will usually take 1.5 hours. Please allow approximately 1 hour for your hearing aid fitting appointment.
We encourage you to bring your partner, spouse or a family member to your appointment so that you can discuss your hearing needs, your choice of hearing aids and your future treatment plan together.
Did you know?
- We offer unlimited hearing aid follow up appointments during the first 2 years after your fitting, to help fine tune your aids and make adjustments, maintenance checks and re-evaluations
- Today’s hearing aids have come a long way! They are smartphone compatible and you can control them from your mobile phone! You can also stream music and phone calls to most hearing aids
- Hearing aids now come in a wide variety of different colours and sizes, with something suitable for everyone
- Hearing aids are a precious commodity and need to be looked after carefully so please take care of them. Dogs in particular love to chew them!
- We always recommend that patients insure their hearing aids due to potential loss or damage
All hearing tests are undertaken in our relaxing and comfortable Kings Hill clinic, using the very latest technologies available.