We offer a full range of diagnostic services for both adults and children to ensure that any hearing or related condition is correctly identified, treated and managed.
We will discuss your hearing difficulties and symptoms with you in detail and then select and perform the necessary and appropriate tests to investigate and address your individual concerns and hearing condition.
From the test results attained, we will formulate a personalised hearing management plan, involving you and your significant others throughout the process.
Where appropriate we can communicate or work with other healthcare professionals and make written referrals for further investigation and treatments.
To book your appointment please call us on 01732 525912
“I was suffering from earache for 5 weeks and Dr Priya helped me out of this long nightmare. I recommend Dr Priya to everyone who needs help with hearing and ear problems.”
About your appointment
Your appointment will start on the telephone when you call to book. We will ask you some initial questions to understand your reason for calling and the symptoms that you have. We will also ask you to complete some additional questions online prior to your appointment, so that we can plan a bespoke appointment for you that is ideally suited to addressing your hearing issues as effectively as possible.
On the day of your appointment we will review your past medical and hearing history and undertake a clinical examination of your ears performing a number of different tests appropriate specifically to you and your symptoms.
From these tests we can then make a expert diagnosis and recommend a management plan for you to discuss and agree.
Your appointment will take between 1-1.5 hours and we always encourage you to bring you partner or spouse with you to discuss you hearing and future treatment plan together.
Did you know?
- Over 466 million people suffer with a disabling hearing loss. That over 5% of the world’s population!
- In the UK over 12 million people suffer with hearing loss. That means that 1 in 6 people in the UK suffer with a hearing condition.
- Hearing loss can dramatically effect not just your hearing, but can impact hugely on work, family and social life and well as your physical and mental health.
- Hearing loss can be caused by a large number of factors, including noise exposure, genetics/family history and ear disease.
- Tinnitus (ringing or buzzing in the ears) is often linked to hearing loss. You should get your hearing checked if you have any noises in the ears in the absence of obvious external noise.
All hearing tests are undertaken in our relaxing and comfortable Kings Hill clinic, using the very latest technologies available.