In April this year Dr Carling returned to Denmark as part of the Advisory Panel for the Bear Project Annual Review. This project, which is backed by the Innovation Fund Denmark, involves university hospitals, universities, manufacturers and researchers all working in collaboration to improve hearing rehabilitation both in Denmark and around the world through an evidence-based review of clinical practice. We learned of the fantastic progress made over the last 12 months and proposed a number of specific attention points for future work. The next review will take place in April 2019.
- Summer Hearing Health
- WHO Primary Ear and Hearing Care Training Manual is published.
- Why you shouldn’t use cotton buds in your ears
- World Hearing Day
- Hearing Test or Hearing Check?
- Why should I get my hearing checked?
- New clinics at Kent Hearing
- Making a splash this summer? Spare a thought for your ears!