In April this year Dr Carling returned to Denmark as part of the Advisory Panel for the Bear Project Annual Review. This project, which is backed by the Innovation Fund Denmark, involves university hospitals, universities, manufacturers and researchers all working in collaboration to improve hearing rehabilitation both in Denmark and around the world through an evidence-based review of clinical practice. We learned of the fantastic progress made over the last 12 months and proposed a number of specific attention points for future work. The next review will take place in April 2019.
- Merry Christmas
- Happy Birthday Kent Hearing!
- Hearing loss and diabetes – Dr Carling speaks.
- Hearing Dogs
- World Hearing day 2021
- Dr Carling to speak at the South African Association of Audiologists (SAAA) Virtual Congress.
- Dr Carling becomes a Senior Fellow of the British Society of Audiology.
- World Hearing Day – Tuesday 3rd March